www.Lafitness.com:- The LA Fitness club, as the name suggests is an American Gym chain expanded across the United States as well as some parts of Canada. With more than 700 fitness clubs across the US and Canada, the LA fitness club is among one of the popular Gym chains. The LA fitness club was founded in 1984 by Louis Welch & Chinyol Yi in Southern California and ever since then it is expanding its foothold in other areas. After opening its centres in Canada, the LA fitness club has become international.
The Gym chain is a limited liability company and it has created a separate portal for its employees, where they can register themselves and find all the information related to their employment. These employment details include their wages, working hours, overtimes, taxes and any other benefits or remunerations given to them by the company.
The LA fitness International employee portal also allows employees to edit their details on a need to need basis as well as provide forms related to different government and tax benefits. The LA fitness club employees can access the website 24*7 by using their exclusive employee login ID and password.
LA Fitness Employee portal login:
If you are currently working as an employee in any of the LA Fitness Club, you can access the employee portal by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the LA Fitness Employee portal at https://employeeportal.fitnessintl.com/.
- Enter your employee login details including your username and password, then click on the “Login” option.
- If your Login ID and Password are correct, you will get access to your LA Fitness Employee account.
On this portal, you can also check your previous employment details in case you were a LA Fitness Employee in the past but now have changed jobs. In this case, they can check their employment information in the “Former Employee” section. However, the former employees have to provide some identification details such as the last 4 digits of their social security number, date of birth and the first four letters of their last name. Once provided, you can easily check the required details of your employment with the LA Fitness Club.
LA Fitness Employee International Portal:
The LA Fitness club employee portal is member-only and you must be a LA fitness club employee or former employee to use the portal. The LA fitness club employee portal is of no concern to the general public. However, the LA fitness club is also members-only and you must be a club member for getting access to any of the LA fitness clubs globally. Although, the LA fitness club also offers a guest pass that lets you access the Gym services for a short period. If you want to become a member of the LA fitness club, you can be one either by visiting the LA fitness club website online or by visiting the club location near you. You can also schedule a Tour before becoming a LA fitness club member at this link https://www.Lafitness.com.
LA Fitness club membership enrollment online:
If you want to join the LA Fitness club as a member, you can do it either by visiting any of the gym locations or by visiting the LA fitness club online. For joining the LA Fitness club online, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the LA fitness club official website at http://www.lafitness.com/.
- Once, on the official website, click on the “Join Now” option shown on the main screen.
- Now, choose your country and enter your ZIP code in the box given.
- Then, choose the membership plan and enter your details and follow the instructions carefully and complete the process.
- If you are an existing member of the LA Fitness club you can use your account by logging in to it.
The LA fitness club charges $31.99 per month and $0 as an initiation fee for Single Club Access for 6 months and a $49 initiation fee in addition to a $31.99 monthly fee for multi-club access in a single state.
FAQs Of www.Lafitness.com
- What are the benefits of a LA fitness club account?
Ans: With a LA club fitness account members can get the following benefits,
- Managing their membership as well as renewing it.
- Can Add VIP guests and the VIP guests enjoy a complimentary two-week pass.
- Can add up to 3 family members however an additional fee will be applied to it.
- Get access to their check-in history as well as manage workout sessions through the MY calendar feature.
- Book a personal training session with a trainer.
- Can also reserve a Pilates workout plus reserve the Racquetball Courts for up to 14 days in advance.
- Sign up for Basketball, Racquetball and Volleyball Leagues and other club organised leagues.
- How many family members can you add to your LA Fitness Club account?
Ans: You can add a maximum of three family members in a single account and for each family member you have to pay $25 as an initiation fee and $31.99 as a monthly fee.
- How to pay the monthly membership charges of an LA fitness club?
Ans: While the LA fitness Club accepts online payment method as well as the traditional check method, it endorses the online method. The online payment can be done by visiting the My LA Fitness area under the accounts section and then users have to click on the Prepayment option which will take them to a payment gateway.
If you want to send in a payment, you can send it to the “PO Box 51355, Irvine CA 92619” address.
That’s all for today on the LA Fitness Club Employee login portal and other details, if you have any other questions regarding the topic, you can ask us in the comment box. We will get back to you with any answer regarding the LA Fitness Club Employee login portal in no time.
Leave a Reply